There are a number of companies online claiming to fight traffic tickets. People are often skeptical about online companies, and rightly so. So why should you trust us?
- California Traffic Tickets has been in business since 2008 and growing every year. We began in one small office, and have grown so much that our home office now resides in the largest office on our floor.
- Our main office is located in the business district of the city of Irvine, Orange County, near the John Wayne Airport. Our main office is located in the beautiful Atrium building at 19200 Von Karman Ave, Irvine, 92612.
- We have over 12,000 “likes” on Facebook and positive reviews. You can also read dozens of client testimonials on our website. Here is one of our favorites by a current LAPD officer:
- We have advertisements all over the internet as well as popular radio stations such as 98.7 FM. In addition, nearly half of our business is based off referrals from previous clients who recommend us because we won their ticket.
- When you sign up with us, you will be assigned a friendly and knowledgeable case manager who is always there by phone/email for you, as well as the attorney who creates your defense.
- Finally, you have the confidence that a fully licensed lawyer, who specializes in CA traffic law will handle your entire defense. We are legally bound by our Agreement Form, which states:
To Whom It May Concern,
“I have been a peace officer in the State of California for approximately 10 years. I am currently employed by the Los Angeles Police Department as a police officer. In my years with LAPD, I have testified in traffic court on numerous occasions (ranging from infractions to DUI cases). I have observed attorneys from California Traffic Tickets appearing on behalf, and also with your clients on many occasions. My impression is that your attorneys are very professional and provide the service that clients deserve. I find that the convenience of having an attorney appear on behalf of your traffic ticket is definitely worth the retainer. I would highly recommend California Traffic Tickets for anyone attempting to get a ticket dismissed or for those who just don’t have the time to take out of their busy schedule to make court appearance.”
Officer C. Lee – LAPD
“California Traffic Tickets agrees to provide conscientious, competent and diligent services and at all times will seek to achieve solutions which are just and reasonable for you.”