3 Reasons to Not Pay Your California Trafic Tickets Online
Have you just been issued a California traffic ticket and are you thinking of just paying the CA traffic ticket fine online? Well, here are 3 Reasons To Not Pay Your California Traffic Tickets Fine Online.
3 Reasons To Not Pay Your California Traffic Ticket Fines Online
- Paying a CA traffic ticket fine online AUTOMATICALLY makes you guilty of the charge. What does this mean for you? You automatically lose your case. The CA Traffic violation will then appear directly on your driving record with the California DMV.
- Paying a CA traffic ticket fine causes you to have a point(s) on your record.  Should you accumulate 4 points on your record within a 12 month period, your license will automatically be suspended.
- Paying a CA traffic ticket fine online may cause your insurance rates to go up. Your car insurance provider will likely increase your premiums if they see points on your DMV record.
Rather than paying your CA traffic ticket fine online, you should fight & attempt to win your CA traffic ticket violation. Did you know that CA Traffic Tickets specializes in fighting and winning all California traffic tickets. We Win or It’s Free!*
1 866 99 WE WIN (1 866 999 3946) Today!
California Points System
As you accumulate points, you may lose your privilege to drive in California. The California DMV has the right to suspend or revoke your driving privileges if you accumulate a certain number of points over a set period of time as follow:
- Four points within a 12 month period
- Six points in a 24 month period
- Eight points in a 36 month period
Did you know contrary to popular belief, driving records are not automatically cleared of all points once the points are over a year old.