CA Traffic Tickets offer the following services starting at $99:
- California Traffic Tickets
- California Speeding Tickets (with and without radar/laser)
- California Red Light Tickets
- California DUI – Driving Under The Influence
- Drunk Driving
- California DWI – Driving While Impaired
- Hit And Run
- California Reckless Driving Tickets
- California Seat Belt Violation Tickets
- U Turn Tickets
- California Stop Sign Violation Tickets
- Improper Passing Tickets
- Improper Turn Tickets
- Improper Lane Change Tickets
- Driving On Probation Tickets
- Driving While License Suspended
- State of California Driving Without A License
- Driving Without Insurance – Driving With No Insurance
- Failure To Obey Traffic Signal Tickets
- Disobey Sign Tickets
- Disobedience To Flashing Signal Tickets
- Driving On a Suspended License California
- Failure To Keep Right Tickets
- Improper Lane Use Tickets
- Improper Turn Tickets
- Following Too Closely Tickets
- Illegal Passing Tickets
- Driving Too Slow Tickets
- California School Bus Violation Ticket – School Bus Stop Signal Tickets
- Construction Zone Tickets
Trial By Written Declaration (TBWD) Service
Our TBWD service is for a trial that is all done in writing, and no court appearance is required at all. After you sign up and provide us information about your case, one of our traffic ticket lawyers will create a customized and extensive legal defense (TBWD) statement for you.
The normal turn-around time for one of our lawyers to complete and email you the customized TBWD defense is 10 business days. If you need it sooner, please contact our office directly as rush fees may apply.
Upon completion, one of our lawyers will email you the customized TBWD with simple instructions. You will simply need to sign the TBWD legal documents, attach a check for the bail/fine amount, and mail it to the court before your due date. The court will mail you the verdict within 2-12 weeks. You will receive a refund of the bail/fine amount if you win your case via check directly from the court.
Court Trial (CT) Service
Our CT service includes one of our local lawyers attending your court trial, and attempting to dismiss your ticket completely. If a dismissal is not possible, the attorney will start the negotiation process and attempt to reduce your ticket to a no-point violation and reduce your fine amount as well. You will NOT need to be present at court since our lawyer will represent you and act in your best interests for winning your case and achieving the best possible outcome. We generally have a higher success rate with our court trials compared to Trial By Written Declarations, since our lawyers will try to negotiate the charges down if they are not able to fully dismiss your case.
Trial By Written Declaration (TBWD) & Court Trial (CT) Service – Platinum Package
Our Platinum Package comes with a FULL GUARANTEED REFUND and includes our TBWD and CT Service. Purchasing this package will give you the best chance at winning your ticket with a 90%+ success rate. Please note that our platinum package is NOT available in all courts and for all cases. Please call our office for a free consultation to determine if your ticket qualifies for this package.