Our traffic ticket lawyers can handle your misdemeanor traffic ticket with an 80%+ success rate.
A misdemeanor is a serious criminal offense. Unlike a simple infraction ticket that is handled in traffic court, a misdemeanor is handled in the Criminal Division of the court house. Misdemeanors are punishable by jail time of up to one year, very high fines, and a loss of driving privileges. You may also have to pay restitution in addition to your base fine. If you fail to go to your court hearing, your driver’s license will most likely be suspended, the court can charge you with another misdemeanor, and can issue a warrant for your arrest. Misdemeanors require a mandatory appearance in court.
Here are some common traffic misdemeanors:
- Some speeding tickets over 100 mph
- Hit and run accidents
- Fleeing from an officer, including causing an injury while fleeing;
- Driving without a valid license;
- Refusing to present a license when requested by an officer;
- Driving with a license that has been suspended or revoked;
- Causing bodily injury with a vehicle after a license has been suspended or revoked;
- Hit and run causing property damage, injury, or death (can also be charged as a felony);
- Driving the wrong way on a divided highway (can also be charged as a felony);
- Reckless driving, including reckless driving leading to bodily injury;
- Engaging in a race with another vehicle on a public highway
- Throwing any substance at another vehicle or vehicle occupant on a public highway;
- Possession of alcohol in a vehicle by anyone under 21;
- Possession of an open container of alcohol in a vehicle (if third or subsequent violation);
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Misdemeanor charges need to be taken very seriously. This is not a charge that you want to try and handle on your own. The attorneys that work with California Traffic Tickets can handle everything for you if you have been charged with one of these misdemeanors. We charge a FLAT FEE for this service, and when you decide to retain our services, we take care of everything for you. This includes:
- A skilled and experienced traffic lawyer will assigned to your case and attend all of your court dates. They will act in your best interest to attain the best possible result for your case.
- You will NOT need to appear in court at all since the lawyer will be representing you.
- One of our contract lawyers will attempt to dismiss your misdemeanor charge. If we are not able to do that we will attempt to reduce the misdemeanor charge down to an infraction as well as prevent jail time, reduce your penalties/fines, and preserve your driver’s license.
- We can help you get your license back if it has been suspended.
California Traffic Tickets has an 80% Success Rate at Winning our cases!